2018년 4월 13일 금요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] AMAZING FORTNITE CELEBRATIONS IN FOOTBALL (Fortnite Battle Royale)









 
















AMAZING FORTNITE CELEBRATIONS IN FOOTBALL (Fortnite Battle Royale)



* Comments.
- was waiting foor best mates tbf

- Okay..... I LOVE THIS!!!!

- And this is called the frotnite effect

- I just cringed.... but love the F2

- Omg 10-0

- This is too cringe

- Triggered

- TEAM FORTNIT ??????

- The other team got crushed

- Great teammates😘😘

- Someones been playing too much fortnite

- The best fortnite team in history

- I love f2♡

- I like helps me do the floss ):

- Please do a part 2

- lap

- i loved that billy and jezza

- I wonder about the scoreXD

- The salute you did not do

- FunnyGood

- Cringe😂

- Must be like 11-0

- Disco fever

- C R I N G E

- Take the L

- Criiingge

- Cringe.

- 1:59 👏👏😱

- Akward

- Amazing 😂😂😂

- The first one was so terrible

- 1st one was the best

- Amazing goals !

- was This a real match😂?

- VIDEO START FROM #1:45

- The cringe, I can’t

- The floss deffo

- They use aimbot hacks😒😑

- Tbh the did a pretty shit job

- You also win 10:0 ;D

- The actual match was fake

- Did they play in a real match?

- Billy’s left foot banger though🔥🔥🔥🔥

- 1:48 I hate this dance with a passion

- Honestly the first one wasn’t that good




AMAZING FORTNITE CELEBRATIONS IN FOOTBALL (Fortnite Battle Royale)
If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


Source : radolssam36.blogspot.com





My Blog URL : radolssam74.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기